Friday, October 11, 2013

Wear & Tear #2 | True Blue



Despite the fact lol not rly that everyone and their moms have this skort and that I already have it in blue, I like it enough to justify buying it just because it's in a different material.

I wore this when my cousin's now fiancee asked her parents' for her hand, but I switched up the shoes and I added the cap to make it more casual.

I just love this skirt, urghhh. I will wear it with heels, I will wear it with runners, I will wear it with boots. So friends, get ready to get sick of this piece.
Rica does not look happy hahahuhu
Top: Taken from mom, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Forever 21, Cap: Disneyland

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything leather/pleather <3 it doesn't matter if alot of people have the same shit as you basta umeksena ka lang ng bongga! talbog na sila <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice skort. It's a unique piece to have in your closet. Agree ako kay Angel, ok lang may kapareho, nasa nagdadala yan. :D

    ReplyDelete