Sunday, January 19

Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in #7 Tea Rose


Matte + Tint. Two things that I love put together? Sign me up!
When I was looking at the shades online, I was automatically attracted to the bold shade in #8 After Blossom, but after much thought (mostly on how I want to start wearing bolder eye looks and that I've bought too many bold shades recently) I figured I should go with a nude, something that can replace my beloved Mauve It Over from Revlon (as it is supposedly discontinued, It's still available in ULTA) and while swatching all of them (and looking crazy in store as usual) I found a seemingly similar shade.

This particular shade (#7 Tea Rose) is unfortunately too light to stain my lips, so this is more like a liquid lipstick to me. I am tempted to try a darker color, but frankly, unless it's on sale I don't think I'll be purchasing another one.
It has a stiff sponge tip applicator which fortunately isn't the absorbent type. I personally like using my fingers when applying as when I use the applicator, it takes a bit of product off.

It has a rose scent that lingers, so those who are sensitive to smells might want to  stay away from this, I personally find it to be really lovely.

While on the lips, it feels neither hydrating nor drying, it just feels like it's sitting there,  and because it doesn't set it tends to slide around (You can imagine it doesn't last long on the lips either) which makes it look uneven and emphasizes the dry patches on the lips. Once it's off though I feel like it stripped my lips of moisture.
Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in #7 Tea Rose / Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Mauve It Over /
 MAC Fast Play / Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Yikes, sorry I'm not sorry about this, I felt like drawing on some freckles that day haha

P.S. Would love some feedback on the amount of pictures I include in each post, every time I read beauty blogs from England I feel like all my posts look like photodumps hahaha